Last Updated: May 25, 2011
www.bellahoo.com, and all associated sites linked to
www.bellahoo.com by Netbase Technologies, Inc, its subsidiaries and
Netbase Technologies reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to
for changes. By continuing to use the Site, you accept any changes at
the time they are implemented.
result of your registering with the Site will be maintained by Netbase Technologies.
Collection of Personal Data
Much of the Site can be viewed without registration, however some access
is restricted only to registered users. When you register with the
Site, Netbase Technologies will collect some personal data from you. In
some instances, Netbase Technologies may gain access to some personal
data through third-parties or affiliates. Some of the information that
may be collected can include, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as name, email address, address and telephone number;
- information related to your current living accommodations;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- additional information required to verify your identity;
- logs, contact information and other information about the communications between registered users.
- information based on your activities on the Site, such as search
information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic
to, from and within the website, ad data, and IP address and standard
web log information; and
- supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you
incur a debt to Netbase Technologies, a credit check may be conducted by
obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as
permitted by law); and
- any other information you may provide.
All personal data collected will be used, primarily, to provide the
services on the Site in an effective and personalized manner. Your
personal information may be used to:
- Provide services and customer support as requested, including
confirming emails related to the website services, reminders and
- Facilitate communication between interested parties registered on the Site.
- Customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve the services and the Site's.
- Keep you informed about targeted marketing, service updates, and
promotional offers based on your communication preferences. (There is
an option to opt-out of email marketing communications; see Email
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Measure consumer interest in the products and services offered on the Site.
- Help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
- As otherwise described at the time of collection.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for
their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share
some or all of your personal information with:
- Subsidiaries and assigns of Netbase Technologies and affiliate
members. Affiliates will use this information to send you marketing
communications only if you've requested their services.
- Law enforcement offices, third-party rights owners or others in
the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to
posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or
protect the rights, property or personal safety of other users or the
- Parties to whom you grant permission for Netbase Technologies to share.
- Service providers under contract who help with the business operations of the Site; or
- As permitted by law or in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders
or other legal process.
The Site communicates and facilitates communications between users
through telephone or email communication. The Site may collect
information related to such communication.
All users have the opportunity to opt out of receiving nonessential
(i.e., promotional or marketing-related) communications from Netbase Technologies after setting up an account. To remove your contact information
from Netbase Technologies's lists and newsletters, simply edit your
preferences in your account.
Netbase Technologies or its service providers may place cookies or web
beacons on your computer when you visit portions of the Site. Permanent
cookies help facilitate personalized features, such as automatically
logging into your personalized home page. Session cookies, which are
deleted when you log out of the Site or browse to a different website,
to monitor and improve the functionality and usability of our website.
Cookies can be blocked by changing the settings on your browser
(contact your Internet Service Provider for help), but doing so may
prevent delivery of certain services.
registered users of this Site or through other sites throughout the
not control the privacy policies of third parties, even if the Site
links directly to another website that collects your personal data.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You are responsible for the personal information you provide upon
registering. You are also responsible for making any necessary changes
to your personal data. If you request, Netbase Technologies will close
your account and remove your personal data from the Site according to
applicable law. Some personal data will be maintained by Netbase Technologies to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve
disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations,
Do not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for all
actions of your username and password. Giving away your password will
permit another person access to your personal data. If your password
has been compromised, please change it immediately.
Netbase Technologies will make every reasonable effort to protect your
personal data. Netbase Technologies, however, makes no warranty or promise
that your personal data or private communications will not be
intercepted due to unauthorized access or disclosure.
The information contained in this Site is subject to change without notice.
© 2011 Netbase Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Netbase Technologies, Inc. 101 Park 42 Drive, Suite F, Locust Grove, GA 30248 USA
Updated by Netbase Technologies's General Counsel on May 25, 2011.